Quilt Show Registration-Rules and Guidelines
- Quilt must be registered before August 28th.
- Register each quilt separately on wowquiltguild.com.
- Quilt must have been made by a current WOW guild member (paying a full membership of $30). For the 2021quilt show, new members after February are exempt from this rule.
- Members may show one large quilt (60” and wider) and one small quilt (less than 60” width). If members wish to register an additional quilt for the show, a drawing of such registered quilts will be held based on spaces available.
- Miniature quilts (less than 24” width) will be shown, based on order of registration.
- Quilt must not have been in any previous WOW quilt shows.
- Quilt must have three layers: two layers of cloth filled with batting material held together by stitching. Quilts may be embellished with materials other than cloth.
- Quilt must be finished, clean, and undamaged.
- Entries must have a rectangular muslin label sewn on or safety pinned to the top left corner on the back of the quilt or on the inside of the quilted garment with the maker’s name, address, phone number, and the title of the quilt.
- Each quilt must be submitted in a cloth case. Member’s name and phone number must be written or on a securely pinned label on the case.
- Quilt maker is responsible for insuring quilt(s) entered in the show.
Drop off registered quilt
- October 15 (9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.) at the Maple Grove Community Center.
- September 27 during the social half hour prior to the WOW member meeting.
- October 9 (10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.) Four Seasons Quilt Shop.
Pick up quilt
Quilt may be picked up between 5:00 and 6:30 p.m. following the show. Registration code and a driver’s license or other government picture ID will be required.